Welcome to the new SCRCHA website! We hope you enjoy exploring the new layout. Here are a few notes to help as you explore.
- There are several pages of information that can be accessed by clicking on the page names at the top of this and every page.
- Some pages have more than one drop down menu. These are marked with a drop down menu on the top of the screen.
- Text in blue bold font is a link to another page.
- Updated news is listed at the bottom of our home page. Check back often for updates.
- The 2015 schedule, newsletters, and show results can be found on our News and Standings pages.
- Membership application, sponsorship information, rules, and other forms can be found on our Forms page.
- The Photos page will showcase the talents of our club photographer Jeff Lynch and videographer Sandy Miller. We welcome candid photos from our members. Please submit photos to email@example.com.
"Preserving a California Tradition"
The SCRCHA is an organization of people passionate about their horses and the reined cow horse discipline.
The SCRCHA holds an average of eight events per year, including the Sherri Gilkerson Memorial in May and our annual Saddle Shoot Out in October. All of our events are held at various facilities in the Temecula area. This is a dedicated and friendly organization of people that are very welcoming and open to new participants. Come out and watch a show and talk with our many members. We hope to see you soon!
NEWS and updates
The September show forms are now available for download here. Entries due by September 6, 2015
The results and score sheets from our August show are in. Click here to download your copies.
The July Newsletter is now available! Download a copy and get your update on the latest and greatest club news.